I‘ve always been a fan of organic products; from food to beauty products and even clothes. For obvious reasons; it’s healthier and safer for the environment. Of course, living on a strict organic diet or wearing only organic cotton is restricting, especially when it comes to fashion, if you’re the kind that likes to follow the latest trends, but there are many ways you can incorporate this lifestyle into yours.
5 Reasons I Love This Tote
Not too long ago I came across WoodenCow. The man behind WoodenCow, Gary J. Russell, is a London-based designer, who designs green, quality totes with very interesting prints… What I really like about his totes (only £ 7.00) is that:
- They’re ‘green & innocent’ as it says on the inside. The quality is exceptional! I’ve been waiting for it to break, like totes tend to do, but there is no sign of that happening, even with the loads of books, I’m carrying in it daily!
- The graphic print is so unusual. Very simple, clean lines, but at the same time very different and interesting. It adds edge to any outfit!
- The size of the tote is perfect. Not too big, but very spacious fitting amongst other things several books and a MacBook!
- While you may want to leave it at home when going to a night club, the WoodenCow tote is perfect for any day activity… From school to shopping!
- One of the easiest ways to save the environment is to stay away from plastic bags while grocery shopping. My parents haven’t bought a plastic bag in so many years, it’s ridiculous! (In a good way!) Bringing your own tote when shopping is easier, cheaper and safer. Basically, the best solution for everyone. With this tote, you’re not only doing good, you’re looking good, while doing it. (Cheesy, but it’s true!)
Ever since I got mine, I’ve been carrying it around everywhere – actually the only bag that has replaced my beloved Marc Jacobs handbag in months! It’s handy and it gives any look something else; little edginess and personality.
Read more about Gary and his designs in this interview.