Beyonce is two words personified: sexy and glamorous. If you want to rock the Beyonce look, you are certainly no wallflower! You love to flaunt your curves, and glamour is your middle name. In order to channel the Beyonce charm, there are a few things you need to do.
Show Your Curves with Audacity
- Wear form fitting pants, skirt, or dresses.
- If you are lacking in the bust or derriere department, invest in a padded bra or a padded butt booster. A padded butt booster really seems to lift and add volume to the derriere! Anything to get that hourglass figure.
- Wear some bold, shiny jewelry, preferably on your ears and fingers.
- Wear high heels. Find a pair of platform heels that you like, and make sure it is neutral enough to wear with most of your outfits. Don’t forget the comfort gel inserts to pad your feet!
- Wear one eye-catching piece, like a fur trimmed vest, a black fedora hat, shiny pants, sequin jacket, or leopard print boots.
Wear Soft, Neutral Makeup
- Make certain you don’t overdo anything, lest you become a cliche. For example, if you decide to wear a sequin jacket, keep the rest of your outfit simple and streamlined.
- Remember, have one eye-popping piece, and let all the other pieces of the outfit work to showcase that one special piece. Most of all, experiment and have fun with it!
Share Your Thoughts…
What do you think of Beyoncé’s style? Is she an inspiration to you? P.S. Join lots of other fashionable readers for more tips and advice over at our Facebook page by clicking on the link below!