As you might have noticed already, pastels and white are very dominating this spring, but as summer approaches we’re seeing more and more of this girly and feminine color, namely pink! Here’s a look at the trend and some of my absolute favorite pieces!
How to wear the pink trend
A pale pink is a subtle and feminine color, which might seem a little hard to style for some. Here are 5 tips for styling this color and looking and feeling great!
- Pink and white are a wonderful combination for summer.
- Don’t go over the top and choose only one or two pink pieces for one outfit – and not in the same shade.
- Pink details add a trendy vibe to your look, but don’t over-power. Go for a belt or a handbag in this case!
- Choose everyday pieces in this color, like a pair of jeans (so many to choose from!), a tank top (simple, yet feminine and cute), blazer (I am crazy about this one!) or sneakers, in order to be current. A bright pink dress paired with pink heels may become a little too doll-like!
- An easy way to incorporate this trend into your summer looks is by painting your nails in a pretty pink color.