I really like Elizabeth Olsen’s style. She’s the younger sister of the Olsen Twins and her style is somewhat inspired by her sisters, but she has successfully created her own look, putting her on the fashionable lists all over the world.
Elizabeth usually sports a natural make-up look. She loves to layer clothes, as seen in this outfit as well, and likes the natural colors.
Her style is very mature, in the sense that it feels like she’s very comfortable in her outfits – and we all know that it’s always important to what wear what makes you feel comfortable, and not wear something, just because it’s trendy, or the celebrities wear it.
I really like this look – it is very Woody Allen’s Annie Hall circa 2012 style!
- The classic shorts can be worn both day and night, making them a very versatile clothing item.
- The same goes for the classic white shirt, which should be a part of every woman’s wardrobe.
- The loafers are a statement shoe, which is very much on trend right now. I suggest finding a pair that suits your budget that you will be happy with for a season. This is one of those items that you probably will wear for a season or two only.
- A vest is yet another classic item, however this one comes and goes out of style just like polka dots for instance.
- Last but not least, Elizabeth’s outfit is topped off with a hat perfect for the upcoming fall months!
What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?